The Year 2006!!!

Monday, January 09, 2006

My New Year Resolutions!!!!

Now that the New Year has finally arrived, it's time to make your resolutions.....and try and start implementing them as well....right?!!

Although, actually I didn't have any resolutions in mind on the 31st December, I think it's never too late to do that..isn't it? So just yesterday I decided to try and figure out somethings I'd like to do this year.....

The list is quite long.....dunno if you'll be at all interested in reading it....anyways.....I'll try to make it as short as I can...

The first thing I want to do this year, is to enjoy every moment of it....more than I did in 2005.

Then, I want to stop being rude to people...and try to understand their point of view.

The next thing I want to do is to make a lot of new friends. I want to help all the people in need.


I plan to start writing my diary once again..and this time religiously.....

Then I will try to learn cooking very well....and all the other household activities.

I also want to learn stitching and knitting..atleast the basics....

I will learn Java and revise VC++. I will also learn QTP, and deliver presentations for Tech Forum.

I will stop arguing unnecessarily with my parents and everyone else.

I will stop underestimating myself, and be proud of whoever I am.

In the end, by the end of next year, I'll try to be a better person afterall and make my parents proud of me!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home